Full Job Description
Nair Systems is currently looking for MS Dynamics CRM Developer for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
- Development experience in the .
NET Framework (including Asp.NET Web API)
- Experience developing reports, dashboards forms, plugins, workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Exposure on mobile applications via Dynamics CRM is desirable
- Extensive use of the Common Data Service SDK for writing solutions, server-side code, client applications, extensions, custom business logic, plug-ins, integration modules and custom workflow.
- Support the Installation and configuration support of on-premise (preferable)/online Dynamics CRM.
- Strong understanding of MS Dynamics CRM functional and security framework
- Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST. • Good understanding of relational database concepts, entity framework and data-driven systems.
- Strong knowledge of how data structures work
- SQL and Microsoft SQL Server (including SSIS/SSRS), TFS skills
- Good understanding of Unit Testing
- Extensive customization experience with Workflow, Business rules, Form and View Configuration, Solution Management
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
- Knowledge of VeriPark – VeriTouch preferred
- Knowledge of Active MQ is an added advantage
- Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Banking knowledge preferred Qualifications, Experience and Competencies: Education
- Degree in Information Technology domain Professional Certification
- .Net/Dynamics CRM • MS SQL • Java/JS/HTML5/CSS
Job Type: Full-time