Ø To conceptualize, activate and execute the Promotion and Events in all the Malls.
Ø To direct the malls & continuous publicity through advertising, promotions, website, visual merchandising, magazine, newsletter in order to enhance the branding and positioning aspects of the Malls.
Ø To be a part of the management team in enhancing marketing strategies:
· To increase foot fall.
· To increase Tenants sales.
· To suitably position the mall for our target customer.
· To direct, oversee and manage the marketing team in the Malls.
· To conceptualize, active and execute the promotions and Events in the mall within budget.
Ø To direct all PR activity and Advertising company requirements.
Ø To continue to drive our customer loyalty program to new heights by learning more about our regular customers.
Ø To develop and manage our Gift voucher business through enhance sales programmers and promotions.
Ø To work closely with the rest of the Mall Management team to enhance marketing initiatives.
Ø Design and oversee all aspects of company digital marketing department including our marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
Ø Plan and manage social media platforms and maintain social media presence across all digital channels.
Ø Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Ø Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
Ø Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
Ø Evaluate important metrics that effect our website traffic, service quotes and target audience.
Ø Work with the team for brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Ø Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Ø Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Ø Evaluate merging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Ø Evaluating and developing the marketing strategy and marketing plan.
Ø Manage the events, campaigns & promotions.
Ø Maintaining excellent relationship with local stakeholders.
Ø Manage, control and report the marketing budget.
Ø Work closely with tenants and leasing team.
Ø To understand the market trends and customers’ needs.
Ø Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Ø Manage the corporate identity, visual strategy and PR projects.
Ø To track all marketing projects and perform an in-depth analysis.
Ø Handle Additional tasks given by the management based on the boards & top management instructions.
- Candidates must have degree in their position or business administration degree with special industry certificates.
- Candidates with minimum 5 years’ experience in the industry (priority – to local and regional experience).
- Good management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to forecast and manage budgets.
- Meet deadlines and good reporting skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and computer software proficiencies and have a good understanding of retail and marketing experience. They should be self-enterprising, a self-starter and have the ability to function under pressure.
Ø The positive requires excellent financial aptitude.
- Capability to work, both independently and in cooperation with others under high workload. MUST be flexible to work in varying schedules, including evening and weekends.
- Communications skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in working with people with diversified cultures.
- Being independent and self- motivated
- Multi-tasking and good time management.