• You are the expert for the application of RIB iTWO with main focus on inquiry, award and execution of subcontracts.
• You are in charge of efficient application of RIB iTWO including interfaces to general IT and engineering tools of individual disciplines (Civil, Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation).
• You provide worldwide support to subsidiaries and colleagues with respect to RIB iTWO.
• You train our employees in the application of RIB iTWO.
• You are in charge of continuous development of RIB iTWO including timely implementation of lessons learnt.
• You drive the strategic development of RIB iTWO in all aspects such as implementation of additional modules, improvement of internal interfaces, enhancement of knowledge base, etc.
• You have completed a bachelor degree in engineering, preferably civil or mechanical. Other educational backgrounds may be acceptable as well.
• You are interested in and familiar with IT solutions in the context of plant engineering, such as 3D CAD, data-management (e.g. BIM) and database technologies.
• You have extensive experience with respect to the application and administration of RIB iTWO.
• You understand yourself as an internal service provider who support the colleagues competent and friendly.
• Teamwork, commitment and a proactive work style are your personal strengths.
• We work in a multinational and work-sharing environment for clients worldwide. This includes regular alignment by electronic communication and also business trips to sites, clients, subcontractors or sister companies.
• We expect good language skills in English and German. Additional languages, such as Spanish, French or Arabic are highly welcome.
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, please apply online now under specification of your salary requirement and your notice period