Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The purpose of the job is to expand the marketing footprint of Automall and Watches division in Qatar. Marketing communications for purchase and sale of pre-owned cars and sale of watches through showrooms and website.
What you will do:
- Briefing creative and digital agencies.
- Preparing plans for sign offs.
- Preparing reports for both OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and internal committees.
- Social calendar and paid digital campaigns management.
- Regular Audits to ensure accuracy.
- Update of Products and relevant content.
- Projects for improvement.
- Campaign briefing, implementation, and reporting.
- Customer Concern Management for all company divisions.
- Branding across all Domasco showroom locations and applicable dealer locations.
- Support for planning and organization of various events.
- Manage all marketing purchase orders.
- Maintenance of all budget sheets and reporting.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Customer management
2.- Strong analytical and communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager and the purpose of the role is to expand the marketing footprint of Automall and Watches division in Qatar. Marketing communications for purchase and sale of pre-owned cars and sale of watches through showrooms and websites.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelors / Diploma in Marketing
- 4 – 6 years in marketing, preferably within a retail, customer-centric organization.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of digital marketing: adwords, meta etc., shopify and Certification would be an advantage.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.