- Partners with Operations, Food & Beverage and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the hotel.
- Acts as the liaison between the marketing department and advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns’ creative and media plans, particularly for food and beverage promotions.
- Manages F&B media schedules and verifies prompt settlement of accounts.
- Partners with property Revenue Management to verify correct offer loading, verifying advertisement targeting is correctly directed at relevant consumer groups
- Executes email marketing, and display advertising.
- Maintains frequent, active engagement with Cluster eCommerce manager to verify alignment, pull-through, and 2-way communication about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Verifies all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.