You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
KPMG in the Greater Vancouver Area is looking for a creative Marketing Specialist with a passion for excellence. As part of a dynamic and agile team, the Marketing Specialist works cross-functionally and in collaboration with Marketing Managers to shape and implement marketing initiatives supporting the firm’s growth strategy. If you flourish in a fast-paced, creative, service-oriented team environment and have a passion for developing high-impact marketing initiatives, this role is for you.
- Do you like action and adapt easily in fast-past and dynamic environments?
- Are you a self-starter, resourceful, and organized?
- Are you creative and enjoy the challenge of thinking outside the box?
- Are you passionate about events and marketing?
- Are you savvy with digital marketing?
What you will do
- Work with Marketing Managers in the development of marketing plans and tactics, and oversee the rollout of campaigns and programs that align with our strategic objectives.
- Oversee curating and producing insights, hosting virtual sessions, developing email campaigns and web content, and creating social media campaigns working alongside our in-house creative and digital marketing teams.
- Oversee sponsorship activation working with central services teams including opportunity assessment and approval, and leveraging the sponsorship assets: brand, stakeholder participation, and digital components.
- Oversee in-person, virtual, and hybrid client events, including event management logistics- e.g. development of critical path, invitation development and distribution, registration management, list management/creation, distribution of follow-up reports, and other related support as needed.
- Collaborate with our in-house digital marketing team to develop social creative concepts and content types (organic and paid social) to leveraged across KPMG Canada’s social platforms and beyond.
- Help to maintain lists in KPMG’s CRM database and execute external communications through KPMG’s CRM and campaign management tools, including ExactTarget and Cvent.
- Attend meetings with stakeholders, capture and monitor actions points, and support team with processing of invoices and keeping respective budget up to date.
- Support marketing and relationship strategies for account and industry teams.
- Liaise with internal teams for research, creative design, proposals, and financial analysis requests.
What you bring to the role
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A team player who can react positively to changing priorities in support of broader team objectives.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive, highly service-oriented, and client-centric attitude.
- Innovative mindset that actively questions the status quo to improve what we do.
- Results-oriented with the ability to identify forward-thinking techniques and opportunities.
- Ability to work with minimal manager oversight
- Diploma or degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a marketing related field
- Experience working with a CRM system a strong asset
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, and SharePoint (User Level)
- Proficient with social media channels
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity , we do what is right | Excellence , we never stop learning and improving | Courage , we think and act boldly | Together , we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better , we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.