- Assisting the medical team by maintaining a detailed record of every patient that includes signs, symptoms, and vital health parameters.
- Strict adherence to established standards for augmenting patient safety, hygiene, and maintaining a clean workspace.
- Administration of injections, IV fluids, and oral medications.
- Follow strict guidelines to keep confidential data safe and secure from third-party or unauthorized personnel.
- Audit and check all the critical parameters for optimum patient care through required routine check-ups.
- Collaborates with doctors and multidisciplinary team members.
- Prior experience working as a nurse with a recognized hospital or medical facility.
- appropriate medical qualification from a recognized, reputable institution.
- Excellent in communicating with patients and other medical staff and understanding the need of a particular situation.
- Talented individual with the potential to handle daily tasks and responsibilities fluently irrespective of the practical challenges.
- Portraying necessary emotional support by caring for the patient’s condition.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.