GNM / BSc Nursing
Muscat, Oman –
3 to 10 Yrs
- Assess, observe and record the patient’s general health conditions.
- Coordinate with physicians and other multidisciplinary healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating individualized care plans for patients.
- Address emotional and psychological needs of patients and their families, to create a harmonious working environment.
- Analyse patient’s symptoms correctly, diagnose the disease accurately and take imperative steps for his/her active recovery.
- Maintain records and reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitor developments in their health conditions.
- Be alert and observant on every aspect of patient care including diet, physical activities and psycho social interactions.
- Educate patients and their families on health maintenance and disease prevention as required.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Review medications and treatments of patients as indicated by their general health conditions and response to treatment.
- Prepare patients for medical examinations and surgical procedure.
- Assisting doctors and surgeons during invasive and noninvasive interventions and surgical procedures.
- Complete lab work and update the team about the patient’s condition during anesthesia as indicated.
- Provide hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with healthcare procedures and interventions.
- Adhering to organisational policies, protocols and regulations and maintain accurate medical records.