Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell Aerospace Advanced Connected Sustainability Technologies (ACST), our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security, and more.
Honeywell’s ACST team is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer for our Broomfield, CO location.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Requirements analysis and decomposition
- Systems design, integration, validation & verification
- Model based development
- Customer interaction
- Project oversight and coordination
- Budget/schedule responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of Systems Engineering experience
- U.S. Citizenship to obtain and maintain government security clearance
- Knowledge of the systems engineering development and product lifecycle
- Master’s degree or PhD in Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Proficiency with SySML, DOORS, and/or other modeling tools
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to adapt to change based on project needs
- Multi-tasking and ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range: $77,000 to$116,000
For benefits information, please visit https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/honeywell-benefits. Current employees may visit HR Direct.
- JOB ID: HRD184629
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 303 S. Technology Ct.,Broomfield,Colorado,80021,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.