Full Job Description
Noodle Canteen Wainuiomata is looking for four full-time Fast Food Cooks to join their team. Ideal candidates must have the followings:
– No prior experience or qualification required, but would be an advantage if you have experience in this industry.
– On-the-job training will be provided if you are the right one.
– Ability to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
– Working hard and healthy.
– Long-term commitment required.
– Like to work independently with confidence.
– Time management and punctuality.
- Taking and serving food and beverage orders and receiving payment from customers.
- Preparing fried food such as fried chicken and fries.
- Washing, cutting, measuring and mixing foods for cooking.
- Operating cooking equipment such as grills, microwaves, and deep-fat fryers.
- Cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils.
- Ordering and taking delivery of fast-food ingredients.
- May arrange delivery of prepared food and beverages.
In return Noodle Canteen Wainuiomata will offer:
A stable position in Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
A supportive and friendly team environment.
Good pay $25 per hour or above.
Guaranteed of 40 to 50 hours per week.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand. Applicants for this position should be NZ citizens or NZ residency visa holders.
If you feel like this job is right for you, please forward your CV with a cover letter by clicking “APPLY” now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Shift work
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lower Hutt, Wellington: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)