We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Fixing application bugs before the final release
- Publishing application on App Store
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
- Designing and implementing application updates
- Bachelors or Master’s-level education in Computer Science
- you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C,
- be able to work as part of a team.
- At least 2 years of experience as an iOS developer
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
- Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
- Experience with continuous integration
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery to developer handoff and user acceptance testing.
- Work with BAs, product managers and tech teams to lead the Product Design
- Maintain quality of the design process and ensure that when designs are translated into code they accurately reflect the design specifications.
- Accurately estimate design tickets during planning sessions.
- Contribute to sketching sessions involving non-designersCreate, iterate and maintain UI deliverables including sketch files, style guides, high fidelity prototypes, micro interaction specifications and pattern libraries.
- Ensure design choices are data led by identifying assumptions to test each sprint, and work with the analysts in your team to plan moderated usability test sessions.
- Design pixel perfect responsive UI’s and understand that adopting common interface patterns is better for UX than reinventing the wheel
- Present your work to the wider business at Show & Tell sessions.
Skill & Experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Product Designer.
- You have experience using Sketch and InVision or Framer X
- You have some previous experience working in an agile environment – Think two-week sprints.
- You are familiar using Jira and Confluence in your workflow