SENIOR IT PROGRAMME MANAGER
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead a team of IT Project Managers, responsible for the team’s delivery, performance, and development. This role & the team of IT Project Managers will be a subset of a larger IT PMO Organization.
- Reports to the IT PMO and ensure transparency, accountability and delivery of projects.
- Engages with the BRM and BA groups within NEOM the Line IS Organization.
- Utilizes analysis skills and consults with NEOM The Line Middle and Senior Management, and Project Managers to translate business requirements and processes into solutions by developing requirement specifications, use cases, scope. budget, schedule, architecting solutions and managing implementation teams.
- Presents recommended solutions, scope, budget, and implementation plan to NEOM The Line Middle and Senior Management and/or Clients.
- Manages risk associated with proposed solutions and ongoing projects. Interfaces with stakeholders to provide guidance and recommendations for risk mitigation relating to scope, budget, schedule, and people.
- Takes ownership, sets direction, and manages all aspects of complex IT project from original concept through final implementation, including application development projects, infrastructure or mobilization projects, procurement projects or other projects.
- Manages project delivery technical experts within the scope of the project. Provides technical and analytical guidance to the project team; works with the project team to identify and find solutions for project issues, questions, and problems
- NEOM The Line spans the globe, you are expected to work during off-hours and manage teams of various backgrounds, cultures, and geographical locations.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Professional Experience:
- 10 or more years of experience in Business Analysis
- 10 or more years of experience in Project Management
- 4 or more years of experience in Software Development/Technical Architect OR as a Solution Architect
- Educational Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Development or equivalent.
- Experience in being functionally responsible for a team including people management, growth, performance evaluation and succeeding together mentality.
- Reported to, frequently worked with or accountable to senior management.
- Experience in converting business processes and business requirements to process mappings, solution requirement specifications, use cases, solution architecture and test cases.
- Experience in working in a client & project-oriented industry.
- Experience in daily interactions with non-technology-oriented stakeholders.
- Experience in successfully leading a project from concept through to final implementation and managing a team of technical subject matter experts to deliver projects successfully.
- Experience in working with vendors and contractors and integrating their work into the overall project or solution plan, monitor their progress and assure quality of their deliverables.
- Experience with various SDLC approaches
- Experience in managing senior management level stakeholder expectations. Including developing executive-level reports and presentations
- Expert level skills with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Visio, MS Project and experience in developing mock-ups.
- Demonstrable sense of ownership and seeing through that all issues minor, and major are addressed.
- Fluent in English
- Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Business Analysis Professional, The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and/or Agile Management Certifications.
- Fluent in Arabic
- Experience within the technology field in the Architecture, Engineering and Consulting industry.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure solutions and implementations (e.g. Network and Distributed Computing implementation)