- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Suggesting changes and improvements to the current Java infrastructure.
- Facilitate improvements by examining alternatives and other technologies and presenting appropriate insights for architectural review.
- Aid Java and Java EE application development through consistent contributions to the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for the design and construction of game server architecture, participated in the actual project experience of the game.
- Responsible for completing the game server-side logic development, including interface design, demand decomposition and connection with the client server.
- Responsible for the research on the architecture of the server side on behalf company’s Internet project, and responsible for the design and development of the game’s system.
- Take part in the research and development of key and difficult modules of the project, provide business-oriented overall optimization in combination with the characteristics of the business plan.
- Analyze background statistical data, continuously improve product experience, and establish product plans and demand plans with the team.
- participate in the formulation of the project framework and tackle technical difficulties.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and programming.
- Excellent familiarity with Relational Databases, ORM & SQL technologies and agile methodology.
- Expertise with SQL & ORM technologies, Relational Databases, agile methodology and experience in application development with at least one web framework (JSF, GWT, Wicket, etc.)
- Bachelor degree or above in computer or related majors, 3 years or above java related development experience
- Familiar with JavaSE/ JavaEE AP1, 10, Collections, common design patterns.
- Solid Java foundation, proficient in io, multi-threading, collection and other basic frameworks, familiar with distributed, cache, message, mechanism, etc.
- proficient in MySQL, proficient in SQL.
- Familiar with Eclipse/IDEA integrated development tools, familiar with UML, linux is preferred
- Have good object-oriented programming experience
- AOP thinking, with strong analysis and design capabilities
- Familiar with commonly used design patterns, familiar with software development process, have good Document writing ability.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and honor.
- Have good comprehension and comprehension skills, communication skills, and be able to communicate and work with the team.
- English and Mandarin speaker are prefer