Full Job Description
Are you ready to be a big part of something big?
At carsales, we’re all about making buying and selling a great experience. For 25 years we’ve been evolving with the new economy to help people choose how they move today and tomorrow.
When it comes to your career, we want to provide big opportunities to help you make a big impact. But for this to be possible, we strive to feel small. Small enough to quickly change tack, small enough to learn from different departments and small enough to connect authentically with leadership.
Not something you’d expect from one of the country’s biggest tech companies, is it?
And one of the best parts? We give you the autonomy to choose the working location that best suits your lifestyle – Office, Hybrid or Anywhere.
What’s on offer:
- A place where you can move your career forward, where you’ll be continuously backed to make new ideas happen, and the chance to do work that makes real, significant impact in the world.
- We’re a certified Great Place to Work, Family Friendly Workplace and WGEA Employer of Choice.
- The support of a highly engaged, high-performing team including a leadership team that you’ll actually have face time with.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, four weeks paid secondary caregivers leave, six weeks paid gender transition leave.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative go-getter who can think big (and small), with the design skills to help execute across branded content and media solutions. With solid design skills and creative flare, you’ll be key to driving success in our newly bolstered media department. You’ll be working with a Creative Director along with Media Solutions team and Trade Marketing to deliver first-class solutions and go-to-market presentations across a range of high-profile automotive and lifestyle brands.
As this is a new role, there’s a huge opportunity to use your experience and help us further build the sector of the business so if you thrive off a challeng, then this role is made for you.
What you’ll do
- Bring creativity to sales collateral / ad-campaigns / branded content.
- Create impactful presentations in PowerPoint (Keynote skills welcomed).
- Taking stories and briefs, bringing them to life in innovative and inspiring ways.
- Content management and organisation of internal assets.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated inclusive and interpersonal attributes that connect you to our behaviours (we change the game, we own it, we step in, we are curious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously).
- Expertise in an in-house or agency graphic design role.
- Well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe package products.
- Strong understanding of video and motion graphics. After Effects and Premiere Pro skills would be an added bonus.
- Expertise with PPT or presentation material ideal.
- An interest in shooting and editing of video and photography projects.
- Able to maintain close attention to detail while working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
A few other things we want to let you know about…
- carsales is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage everyone of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply. If you’re a candidate with a disability or you need some adjustments to be at your best, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
- We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer, including part time work. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process – if you want to know more just ask.
- We are a proud Circle Back Initiative Employer which means we are committed to responding to every job applicant.
- Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.
So come and join our team – because every role is a big role in our plans to go big.