Full Job Description
- Work/Life Balance
- Fun & Energetic Team
- Position is located in Melbourne AUSTRALIA!
Reporting to the Victorian Regional Manager, you will work in a small team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of specific assessments, Return to Work and Injury Management Services we also have vaccancies within our NDIS space.
What will your day look like?
- Developing and implementing plans that will address barriers to return to work and assists the injured worker with a safe and durable return to work with either the pre-injury employer or a new employer
- Actively participate in management of worker’s compensation claims
- Liaise with injured workers, health professional, employers, insurance agents, legal providers and WHS as required
- Provide a high level of customer service in order to build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes and maximise business opportunities
- Work in a collaborative and often multi-disciplinary environment to achieve great health outcomes for illness and injuries.
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate with a diverse group of clients
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong aptitude for time management & report writing
- Ability to work autonomously
Culture and Benefits
We are an Australian-owned service provider that has a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We do great work with great people, and we are committed to making the work environment supportive, safe and fun. Currently, we certified Great Place to Work (2022).
Here’s what we can do for you:
- A genuinely supportive culture withmentoring from the team
- Secondary Supervision or Occupation Therapist
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus scheme (up to $12K per annum)
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home, work-life balance, family-friendly)
- Be part of a company that supports ongoing study with professional development reviewed quarterly
- Staff recognition program
- Regular Friday FUN – escape rooms, lunches and virtual activities
- Australia-wide Christmas / EOFY celebrations and award ceremony
How to apply
Please send your application through indeed by clicking on APPLY, include a current resume.
For more information on our company please visit our website www.rrp.com. au
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Referral programme
- Relocation assistance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Signing bonus
- occupational therepist: 1 year (preferred)