- Developing detailed project schedules with cost loading and ensure consistency with contract documents (Conditions of Contract, Specifications, Bill of Quantities, Drawings, …)
- Identifying the major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items
- Analysing gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concerns which required action of the associate task member.
- Coordinating with the concerned departments to ensure all the outlined deadlines for project phases (Engineering, Procurement, Production and Installation) will be met as per the project plan.
- Support the decision-making process by providing all necessary information required to highlight any potential problem in advance to start an immediate corrective action.
- Analysing the overall project performance using Earned Value Management (EVM) and Key Performance Indexes (KPI’s) by investigating the schedule. Also forecast possible shortcomings and identify key lessons learned.
- Consolidating all project reports and preparing executive progress reports for management
- Assist the management during the contract changes/claims process by providing the impact evaluation on Schedule Extension of Time (EOT) and cost implications.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Excellent English communication Skills & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Skills on MS-Office & report writing skills and Primavera
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Project Management and planning tools such as MS excel, MS
- Strong organization skills and an ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations