Full Job Description
Store Manager – QSR/Fast-Food/Take Away Outlet in Auckland
We are a busy QSR in Auckland who require experienced Store Managers to Operate our stores diligently. We are expanding and require 3 x Store Managers.
The Store Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the store including staff scheduling, training and supervising employees. The Store Manager is also responsible for the store growth & profits.
- Recruiting and training of staff.
- Supervise, and discipline all store employees.
- Negotiating with current suppliers to ensure best purchase price, sourcing new suppliers
- Ensuring company goals of customer satisfaction and delivering quality product and service.
- Maintaining company standards for food safety, hygiene and health & safety.
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organised and well maintained.
- Ensure the store complies with all council and health and safety policies.
- Managing and controlling business expenditure, reviewing the stores costs and expenses and effectively minimising wastage.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Design and cost new menu items.
- Manage pricing, inventory and stock levels and stock ordering.
- Complete daily paperwork including financial reports in a timely manner and mintain FCP Modules
- Plan and implement local marketing and advertising
- Consistently monitor product and labour costs to remain within goals
- Any other duties as required to achieve excellence.
Pre-Requisites for the Role (Experience and Skills):
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years relevant industry experience, including at least 2 years as a manager.
- Experience/Knowledge in Halal food handling will be advantageous.
- Certificate/Diploma in Business Management.
- Marketing, training skills, computer and organisational skills.
- Budgeting and costing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal obligations e.g. employment contracts.
- Excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Committed to team, establishment and excellence.
- Positive attitude, outgoing, friendly personality.
- Ability to work competently under pressure.
- Reliable and flexible to change.
Note: You will also need to be able to work on weekends, evenings and public holidays. Suitable applicants would require to undergo Drug Test if deemed necessary.
If you can fulfil the aforementioned requirements, have great energy and the right kind of attitude, then please apply with your impressive resume and cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please indicate which one applies on the cover letter.
Application close on Sunday 08/01/2023
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Weekend availability