Full Job Description
To receive and disburse money in establishments and financial institutions. Usually involve use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. Often involved in processing credit or debit transactions and validating checks.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Computes and records totals of transactions.
· Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
· Establishes or identifies prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers.
· Issues receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
· Monitors checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
· Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons if applicable.
· Offers customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
· Receives payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
· Sorts, counts, and wraps currency and coins.
· Requests information or assistance using paging systems.
· Accepts reservations or requests for take-out orders.
· Calculates total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total transactions.
· Compiles and maintains non-monetary reports and records.
· Keeps periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
· Pays company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
· Resolves customer complaints.
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation reports.
· Ability to greet and guide the customer through his/her journey in Doodle Recreational Playground
· Have a full understanding of organization services and offerings and communicate that clearly with customers
· Efficient in corresponding with customers and other stakeholders by email and WhatsApp messaging
· Manage leads from the system and ensure communication is sent out on offers, greetings and others
· Work as a team towards achieving Doodle’s set goals, objectives and given targets
· Knowledge in accounting programs for data entry and recording
· Excellent English communication skills
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography, and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
· Ability to use mathematics to solve problems and easy on numbers.
· Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively.
· Answer customers’ questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
· University Graduate (Bachelors or Masters) in Accounts / Finance
· Cashier certification is preferred
· 5 years of relevant experience with 2-3 years of experience in UAE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED3,500.00 per month
- UAE: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting / Cashier Certification (Required)
Application Deadline: 25/11/2022