- Angel backed FinTech startup revolutionizing the way in which private securities are offered, sold and traded.
- SEC-registered and FINRA-member Funding Portal.
- Small and growing, talented and experienced team.
- Offices in Boston and New York with teammates in California, Colorado, and North Carolina.
- Backed by key leaders from well-known companies, including Verizon, PayPal, Napster, Sprint, DraftKings, and Fidelity.
Netcapital’s six guiding principles:
- Making private transactions transparent and easy
- Enabling entrepreneurs and investors to work together to build value
- Empowering investors to control their portfolios
- Closing the wealth gap in America
- Giving every innovator access to funding
- Giving all investors – not just the connected ones – access to early-stage investments
Junior Software Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
You will initially be expected to write automated test cases and build pages for customers seeking to raise funds on our platform. As you get to know the code base your role will expand to other parts of the application.
Email us your résumé.